In this time of uncertainty and stress, the Career Center is still here for you. Our staff are working tirelessly to ensure you can access our appointments, workshops, and employer events online. Please see below for the most up to date information about the status of our operations.
- Our hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern (some appointments may be available outside of these hours).
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is our primary means of communication. Please allow 48-72 business hours for a response as email traffic has increased.
- Career advising appointments are taking place through Skype. You can schedule an appointment in Handshake and create a free account in Skype.
- In place of drop-in hours, we are offering 15-minute express appointments Monday-Thursday, between 2 and 4 p.m. Book an express appointment with a career advisor up to one day in advance.
- Our Spring Job & Internship Fair will take place online on Friday, May 15th. Many of our other employer recruiting events have also moved to virtual platforms, and our online workshops are in development.
- We are sharing updates in Handshake, through social media (@AUCareerCenter on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), and in our Monday Recruiting Newsletter.
Please be safe and well, and let us know what questions you have. We are here!
Learn more about the University's response to COVID-19.
Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Wednesday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Thursday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fernando, Gihan S
5/15 | times TBD | Virtual AU Job & Internship Fair
Not sure what your career path might be, or how your major can help you get there? Use our career guides to explore the skills you'll develop through your coursework, how you can apply them in a variety of fields, and where to learn more about industries related to your major.
The Career Resource Library contains more than 400 books and 17 periodicals. Come browse our collection and check materials out for up to four weeks. Enjoy free coffee and tea and a quiet place to work. Receive immediate support from trained peer advisors.
Alum and former international student Dira (CAS/BA '18) talks about meeting with Career Center advisor Marie for mock interviewing, and about recognizing and talking about your skills.