Human Resources 4400 Massachusetts Avenue NW Washington, DC 20016 United States
- Service Years one and two: 12 working days a year.
- Service Years three and four: 15 working days a year.
- Service Years five+: 21 working days a year.
- University Library faculty members earn 21 working days a year. After five years of continuous service as a library faculty member, annual leave is earned at the rate of 24 working days a year.
- You can roll over up to three weeks of leave per year. Anything in excess of three weeks is subject to the "use it or lose it" June 30 deadline each year.
- If you are a 35-hour per week staff member, your can carryover 105 hours each year;
- If you are a 40-hour per week staff member, you can carryover 120 hours each year.